11.18.2011

The best home decor bargain out there.....



I needed wanted a new pillow for the ticking stripe settee that
I purchased from the Barn House boys - I originally had the
settee in our bedroom but recently moved it to the great room.


I purchased this monogrammed 15x30 pillow, with insert from Ballard Designs
for $19.99!  I really think it's the best bargain in home decor!


Have a fabulous weekend!
7 comments on "The best home decor bargain out there....."
  1. I love Ballard's and totally agree about how well priced their wares are!
    I just bought two monogrammed pillows for my sofa and got them right away!
    This lumbar looks amazing on your little BB settee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Glad you found it too...nothing worse than NEEDING a new pillow...poor thing! All the best...Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh.....I feel some pillow shopping coming on..... hehehe!

    oxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful settee!! And that pillow is perfect on it!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and heart touching decoration. I like it. I think you have used mattress protector for the mattress which is shown in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Different home decoration can add spice on your home interior and having a color furniture and curtain make your interior looks attractive.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...