11.20.2011

In my kitchen today.....


I feel like I am in house 'fluffing' mode....
preparing for the holiday decorations that will
soon come out {ugh!}.....

Call me a grinch but I will admit that decorating for
Christmas is not my favorite thing.....all the rearranging
then knowing that in 30 short days it will have to all
be undone....


I added this bulletin board to my kitchen counter ..... 
I like having a place in my kitchen for inspiration
and my open kitchen has no wall space.

The bulletin board also hides the ugly granite tile backsplash
that is just waiting to be replaced by some shiny white 
subway tiles.....but I digress......



Notice the jar of cookies in front of my new inspirational bulletin board?

They are my girls' favorite oatmeal cookies.....

Lucky you, I got my act together enough to share the recipe!

Best Oatmeal Cookies -evah!

1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3 cups rolled oats
chocolate chips or in combination with raisins
to your taste!

Bake at 350 degrees and enjoy!

Happy Sunday!
3 comments on "In my kitchen today....."
  1. thanks for the recipe! the board looks awesome! don't we all want a new backsplash? i'm with ya sister.

    ashley over @
    {hookedonhickory}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Gotta try that great recipe! Thanks for sharing it, Jill! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. For how long might I bake the cookies?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...