5.07.2012

Crowd pleaser pasta salad....



Thank you for all of your kind words regarding loss and my grandmother.
It is always so wonderful to open my email and find such
kind words offered from friends across the miles. The internet
often gets a bad rap, but blogging has brought so many
fabulous women into my life.

I am trying my best to resume a normal routine, get back to blogging
regularly, address the piles of laundry, stock the cupboards etc.....
This weekend was BUSY but brought such excitement as 
my big girl's soccer team won the Oregon State Cup championship
game!  We are proud of her and her teammates on an undefeated
season in Oregon! Whoo-hoo!  

Our team celebrated the win
and season with a potluck get together on Sunday.  I made my go-to
crowd pleaser Greek Pasta Salad recipe and because picnic/cookout
season is upon us and I trust you are heading to lots celebrations
and gatherings, I thought I would share this recipe with you!

************************************

Greek Pasta Salad
{courtesy of my friend Kiki}

3 cups sliced spinach
12 ounces feta crumbles {or more if you like}
1 pound pasta noodle of your choice
1 cup kalmata olives
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup chopped/drained sun-dried tomatoes

Dressing:
1 garlic clove {crushed or minced}
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/2 cup EVOO
1/2 tsp salt
pepper to taste

**Double recipe for large groups!
*** Mix a few hours before serving to let flavors blend!


Happy Monday to all!
5 comments on "Crowd pleaser pasta salad...."
  1. Hi Jill ~
    I am SO sorry to hear
    about your grandma.
    Sending you love and
    condolences. Wonderful
    news about your big
    girl's championship....
    Poignant how life goes
    on, despite sadness,
    isn't it? Hope you get
    some sunshine and some
    walks in the beautiful
    Pac NW to help lift your
    spirits....

    Thinking of you,

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my best wishes, that time passes quickly. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salad sounds so yummy but what is EVOO??
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your daughter..that is awesome!~
    And I am going to make that salad! YUM...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...