5.25.2012

Farm Chicks!


It's that time of year once again.

One week from TODAY I head to one of my
favorite antiques shows, The Farm Chicks Show
in Spokane, Washington.

Are you heading to Farm Chicks? 
Let me know!

3 comments on "Farm Chicks!"
  1. So. jealous.

    I want to go soooo bad! Every year I have a show the same weekend! ;o(

    Next year I am going to have to take off so I can go! Have fun...can't wait to see what you come home with!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary - Next year you can come to Portland and we can roadtrip up to Spokane together, cranking Kenny all the way!!!!!!!
    xo~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our trailer is loaded and we are headed to the Farm Chicks for the first time...super excited! www.bu2ful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...