10.27.2012

Weekend thoughts....



I am a lover of words and besides having signs and such
all over my home, I do a lot of pinning of quotes on
Pinterest.  This was a favorite from this week...don't
let the pretty font fool you..... and sorry if it offends you, but
I think it is good advice presented in a refined and pretty way!

I am feeling every bit of fall around us here in the gorgeous
Pacific Northwest - as I write this I have a pumpkin pie baking in the oven
and pumpkins sitting on the kitchen table waiting to be carved later this evening.
Our weekend is FULL - middle school fall dance, volleyball
and soccer games, a high school open house and even
a halloween party......every bit of it FUN.

Wishing all of you a happy fall weekend.



4 comments on "Weekend thoughts...."
  1. Love the quote. And the visions of pumpkin pie in oven made my mouth water!! Ha
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Happy fall, remebering our Thanksgiving with ya'll...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your pumpkin pie tastes awesome. I had pumpkin cake today and it was out of this world good.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...