12.02.2012

So true....


Yes you do!

*******

Heading home this evening after four days in
San Diego watching my big girl play some
great soccer - what an experience!  Talk about
a whole new world....Her team participated
in their first college showcase, an opportunity
for college coaches to see the best club players.  Of course,
at 13 and 14 years old our team did not
have many college coaches watching our games
but being in this environment showed me
what is coming!  Hard to believe - seems
like she was playing 'kick and chase' soccer just 
yesterday....so I am here to tell all of you
with young children, time goes oh so fast!

Enough of that - I will be back with design posts
this week.  I have SO much holiday related
fluffing to do in my home!

Wishing you a restful Sunday.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...