5.14.2009

Good Junk



Today I stole some time and went to my favorite monthly occasional sale. While I am saving my cash for my Farm Chicks trip next month, it was such a beautiful day I could not resist the short jaunt to the country for some good junk hunting.

Loved these Windsor chairs!




Loved this little vignette set up with summer inspiration. Notice the sign in the back, it reads "Slow Children Playing" - how great to hang in a playroom!



And finally, this chicken coop/feeder was hard to pass up! I pictured hanging it in my garage to store gardening supplies.


I am leaving town for the weekend but will back next week with pictures of my cottage. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

post signature

3 comments on "Good Junk"
  1. Oooh, lovely junk. :) I have the itch to go junking, but I want a real junking experience, like this one. I don't want a Goodwill or a store, I want a treasure trove.

    Wish I was there. :)

    And what is Farm Chicks?? I wanna go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went junking yesterday, too....hard to resist all those yummy finds. Wish I could have been there for your little monthly stop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any day you are junking is a good day. See you at FC!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...